Order a book
What do you need to know before you start to use LUT Library?
- come to the circulation Help Desk at "WYPOŻYCZALNIA" situated at Nadbystrzycka 36C, room 303,
- take with you a student card and ask a librarian to activate a library account,
- from now on you can use your own account to borrow library materials.
There are two kinds of library materials:
one: of short loan period of 3 days via personal collecting from faculty libraries.
second: of long loan period of 1 month to be ordered via computer catalogue and collected from the Help Desk of Wypożyczalnia [opening hours].
If you want to find a library material:
- check if it is able to be borrowed,
- check to locate the details of the library material,
- click the 'Request' button,
- you will need to enter a login [a student card number - six figures] and a password [PESEL number - eleven figures],
- and then continue by clicking 'Confirm' button and then: 'Send the request' button,
- up to total of 3 books can be borrowed by a registered user at one time,
- books are held for collection for up to five days.
You are responsible for returning a borrowed item by the due date.
You can also renew your loan: long term loan items must be renewed or returned after one month.
Borrowed items need to be renewed at least 24 hours before the due date.
If the library item, borrowed by you, has been reserved by another user - you are supposed to return it.
You can renew in following ways:
- in person at the Help Desk of Wypożyczalnia - see opening hours ,
- by email - see library contact details [in Polish],
- online via the Library Catalogue, check the Patron Access [my account] area of the Library Catalogue.
a.matyjaszczyk, [01-12-2012, aktualizacja: 24-11-2017, 09:11]